Smith Wigglesworth on Manifesting the Power of God: Walking in God's Anointing Every Day of the Year
Your Invitation into a Lifestyle of Supernatural Power
If all Christians receive the same Holy Spirit, why do some operate in greater levels of anointing than others—delivering powerful miracles through supernatural grace?
Smith Wigglesworth was an ordinary man who walked in the continuous miracle-working power of God. He reveals that the key to manifesting God’s power is understanding this one essential key—how to let God’s anointing rest upon you!
In this exciting book, featuring previously unpublished material, Wigglesworth shares Bible secrets that will help unlock the anointing within you and show you how to operate in a greater expression of God’s miraculous power!
You will learn how to:
- release God’s anointing to bring healing, deliverance, and miracles.
- live a lifestyle that hosts the Holy Spirit and operates in His gifts.
- access the infinite resources of God within you and draw strength, power, and faith.
- make the supernatural natural in your everyday life.
Receive revelatory insights from this respected pioneer of the miraculous. Discover how this anointing will impact your life and change your world through releasing the Holy Spirit’s supernatural power!
About the Author
Smith Wigglesworth (1859-1947), known as the Apostle of Faith, had an international evangelistic and healing ministry. A plumber by trade, Wigglesworth had a dramatic encounter with God when, at age 48, he was baptized in the Holy Spirit and anointed with power for preaching and healing. Recognized as a pioneer of the modern Pentecostal movement, Wigglesworth’s unquenchable faith has inspired generations to receive salvation, healing, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Image; 1 edition (September 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780768408614
- ISBN-13: 978-0768408614
- ASIN: 076840861X
- Book Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces