• The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
• Each chapter opens with highlights, followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner.
• All the chapters have been completely revised and edited with great care.
• Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students and grounding their understanding of the subject.
• Chapters conclude with a time-table of development events.
Description for Human Embryology With Cd-Rom
About the Author
Inderbir Singh, MS PhD FAMS.
- Paperback: 398 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; first edition (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351521184
- ISBN-13: 978-9351521181
- Book Dimensions: 1.9 x 18.4 x 24.1 cm