Gas Metal Arc Welding Handbook
Gas Metal Arc Welding Handbook provides comprehensive,
easy-to-understand coverage of the widely used gas metal arc welding
(GMAW) process. The book presents thorough coverage of both basic skills
and advanced techniques, with clearly written content and hundreds of
• Prepares students for taking the Written Knowledge and Workmanship Performance Tests for Module 5 of AWS SENSE Level 1–Entry Welder certification.
• Includes chapters covering specialized welding procedures for autobody applications, off-road vehicles, and trailer fabrication.
• Covers weld inspection, testing, defects, and corrective actions.
About the Author
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox; Fifth Edition, Text edition (November 5, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1590708660
- ISBN-13: 978-1590708668
- Book Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds