About the Book :
A comprehensive book in the field of Electronic Circuit/Network Theory. This book consists of lucid presentation of the theoretical aspects of Circuit Theory and contains a large number of solved problems in each chapter. The theory and problems follow the pattern of presentation and question papers of Indian Universities and various professional examinations like AMIE, Grad, IETE, GATE etc. The worked out problems are selected in a careful way such that it serves the need for students in the engineering degree course as well as for the students preparing for professional and competitive examination. A number of unsolved problems, but with useful hints, are also included at the end of each chapter. Appendices have also been included in order to enhance the utility of the book.
About The Author :
Dr. Abhijit Chakrabarti is Professor and Ex-Head in the Deptt. of Electrical Engineering in Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, West Bengal. He received B.E. (Electrical ) from NIIT, Durgapur with Hons. marks in 1978 and M. Tech. (Power Apparatus and Systems) from I.I.T., Delhi in 1987. He did his Ph.D (Tech.) from Calcutta University in 1991. Dr. Chakrabarti has nearly 7 years of industrial experience and around 25 years of experience in research and teaching. He has 87 research papers published in National and International Journals and attended a number of conferences. Dr. Chakrabarti visited Japan in 1988-89 with financial assistance from CSIR, Govt. of India. Dr. Chakrabarti has authored more than ten books on Power System, Power Electronics, and other specializations of Electrical Engineering.
Dr. Abhijit Chakrabarti is a recipient of several awards like ???Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Award???, Best Research Paper Award??? (Twice), ???Merit Paper Award???, and ???Power Medal Award???. He is a Fellow of the Institution Engineering (India) and ex-member of IEEE (USA). Dr. Chakrabarti has active interest on Power System, Electric Circuit and Power Electronics.
|Title:||Circuit Theory (Analysis And Synthesis) PB|
|Publisher:||Dhanpat Rai & Co.|
- The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
- Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
- These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.